Application for Research Projects "Researchers"
Home » Application for Research Projects » "Researchers"
Criteria of Research Projects Acceptance
Please be advised that CEES looks primarily for research partnerships and therefore encourages discussing researchers’ ideas before they submit their applications. Discussions could be widely open and may include issues such as:
- The suitability of the project to the center’s research priorities.
- The diversity of the research team in terms of multi- disciplinary.
- The expansion of the research team in external contributions.
- Taking advantage of the center’s human, technical and material data.
- The relevance of research topic to the local environment.
- Publishing research papers of the project.
Process of Research Projects Acceptance
Approving research projects at CEES requires three main stages (About 10 weeks) that starts by submitting a complete research application by the Principal Investigator (PI) either electronically via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or manually at CEES office. (click here to download research application and requirements)
The three stages are as follows:
- Revision of the submitted research projects Application (By CEES’s Executive Committee)
(Duration: Two weeks)
After the PI submits research project application, it will be checked by the executive committee in terms of completion and relevance to the center’s research priorities. If there is any comment on the submitted application, the researcher will be notified with, and if there isn’t then the application will move to the next stage.
- Assessment of the research proposal (By CEES’s International Reviewing Committee)
(Duration: Six weeks)
In this stage, the project application is to be reviewed by the center’s international reviewing committee, taking into consideration the points mentioned in the document of research priorities of the center. In case of rejection or presence of comments, the PI will be notified, and in case of acceptance, the application will move to the next stage.
- Approval of the research project (By CEES’s Executive Committee)
(Duration: Two weeks)
In this stage, the research budget is to be negotiated in the light of the remarks submitted by the International Reviewing Committee. Next, then the research project contract is to be signed.